What Is Hosting?
A hosting company offers you the physical storage space for your website. Think of hosting as similar to renting an Internet office for your business, and your hosting provider as your landlord.
A registered domain name that doesn’t lead to an active site will result in a “page not found” error, so choosing a reliable provider is the key. As a reseller for our trusted partner, Aust Domains, we offer:
● Dedicated technical support and excellent customer service through Aust Domains
● 99% network uptime guarantee ensuring uninterrupted service
● High-speed SLA-backed fibre optic connections for nearly instantaneous transmission
● Strong, reliable hardware and software: Cisco routers and Dell PowerEdge servers running both Linux and Windows server software
● Load- and content-balanced network for optimal performance
Three Levels of Service
We offer three different plans to accommodate multiple levels of hosting needs: basic, intermediate and advanced. Our plans include:
● Online control panel for account management
● Unlimited sub domains
● FTP accounts
● Web statistics counter
● Web-based email accounts with spam control, anti-virus protection, alias and forwarding services, and auto-responders
● Scripting features, including MySQL Databases, PHP MyAdmin, and FrontPage
● And more …
All three hosting plans allow for a la carte upgrades to be added as needed. These options include purchasing extra storage, upgrading to a premium spam filter, installation of manual script by our techs, additional MySQL databases, extra park domains, and SSL encryption certification.
You don’t have to choose between reliable, full-featured service and price anymore! Trust us with your website hosting and get everything you need at a great low price. Pick your package and order today!